Online Degree Program Not Offered
Online Courses Undergraduate
Tuition & Fees $6,574
Rockingham Community College offers the online courses for undergraduate programs. To complete the program, students may need to campus for other courses or required work. Total 251 students have enrolled online exclusively and 615 students have took some online courses at Rockingham Community College.The 2021 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $1,966 for North Carolina residents and $6,574 for others at Rockingham Community College Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Rockingham Community College
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Tuition & Fees*||$6,574 (Undergraduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||251|
Rockingham Community College offers 51 programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $1,966 for North Carolina residents and $6,574 for students from other States at Rockingham Community College. The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees are stayed the same compared to the previous year. Next table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
At Rockingham Community College, 251 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 615 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 1,685 students.
|In Some Online Classes||615||615||0|
|Not In Online Classes||819||819||0|
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in North Carolina?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in North Carolina?