Online Degree Program Undergraduate
Online Courses Undergraduate
Number of Online Programs 10 Programs
Offered Award Levels Associate, Certificate
Tuition & Fees $8,636
Alamance Community College offers the distance education programs only for some undergraduate programs. A student is able to complete all the required coursework via distance education for the program. Total 550 students have enrolled online exclusively and 997 students have took some online courses at Alamance Community College.The 2021 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $2,492 for North Carolina residents and $8,636 for others at Alamance Community College Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Alamance Community College
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Number of Online Programs Offered||Total 10 Online Major Programs|
|Offered Awarded Levels by Distance Education||Associate: 3 programs|
Certificate: 7 programs
|Tuition & Fees*||$8,636 (Undergraduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||550|
Alamance Community College offers 103 programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Associate's and Certificate degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $2,492 for North Carolina residents and $8,636 for students from other States at Alamance Community College. The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees are increased by 7.01% compared to the previous year. Next table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
At Alamance Community College, 550 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 997 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 4,248 students.
|In Some Online Classes||997||997||0|
|Not In Online Classes||2,701||2,701||0|
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require recommendations in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in North Carolina?