Total Enrollment 1,692
Wilson Community College has a total enrollment of 1,692 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 369 full-time and 1,323 part-time students with gender distribution of 557 male and 1,135 female students. Wilson Community College is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 586 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Wilson Community College has a total enrollment of 1,692 with a gender distribution of 32.92% male (557 students) and 67.08% female (1,135 students).
Wilson Community College has 369 full-time and 1,323 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 369 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 1,323 students are attending with part-time status.
At Wilson Community College, 586 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 618 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 1,692 students.
|In Some Online Classes||618||618||0|
|Not In Online Classes||488||488||0|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Wilson Community College. There are 12 American Indian/Native American, 770 White, 594 Black/African American, 18 Asian, 199 Hispanic, 1 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 29 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||12||6||6|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||1||0||1|
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in North Carolina?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in North Carolina?