Online Degree Program Not Offered
Online Courses Undergraduate
Tuition & Fees $8,646
Wilson Community College offers the online courses for undergraduate programs. To complete the program, students may need to campus for other courses or required work. Total 586 students have enrolled online exclusively and 618 students have took some online courses at Wilson Community College.The 2021 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $2,642 for North Carolina residents and $8,646 for others at Wilson Community College Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Wilson Community College
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Tuition & Fees*||$8,646 (Undergraduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||586|
Wilson Community College offers 63 programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $2,642 for North Carolina residents and $8,646 for students from other States at Wilson Community College. The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees are decreased by -0.80% compared to the previous year. Next table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
At Wilson Community College, 586 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 618 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 1,692 students.
|In Some Online Classes||618||618||0|
|Not In Online Classes||488||488||0|
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school record in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in North Carolina?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in North Carolina?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in North Carolina?