Acceptance Rate 28 %
SAT Average 1,055
Tuition & Fees $13,966
Student Population 433
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,588
Cabarrus College of Health Sciences is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Concord, North Carolina. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $13,966 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 433 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 28% and the graduation rate is 52% last year.
The salary after graduation from Cabarrus College of Health Sciences varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $49,900. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Cabarrus College of Health Sciences are $13,966. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $28,343 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Cabarrus College of Health Sciences. The acceptance rate of Cabarrus College of Health Sciences is 28% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 69%. The average graduation rate is 52% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,588 and 68% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 433 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 7 to 1.
Cabarrus College of Health Sciences offers 13 major programs through online and on-site education where 4 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||1||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||2||0|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||1||0|
Cabarrus College of Health Sciences offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
Cabarrus College of Health Sciences has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in North Carolina?