Total Enrollment 433
There are 433 students including 402 undergraduate and 31 graduate students at Cabarrus College of Health Sciences for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 179 full-time and 254 part-time students with gender distribution of 36 male and 397 female students. Cabarrus College of Health Sciences is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 75 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Cabarrus College of Health Sciences has a total enrollment of 433 with a gender distribution of 8.31% male (36 students) and 91.69% female (397 students). There are 34 male and 368 female students in undergraduate school and 2 male and 29 female students are attending graduate school at Cabarrus College of Health Sciences.
Cabarrus College of Health Sciences has 179 full-time and 254 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 148 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 254 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 31 students are full-time and no are part-time students.
At Cabarrus College of Health Sciences, 75 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 193 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 433 students. In undergraduate schools, 237 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 31 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||193||162||31|
|Not In Online Classes||165||165||0|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Cabarrus College of Health Sciences. There are 360 White, 38 Black/African American, 4 Asian, 20 Hispanic, 2 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 2 students with other races.
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||2||0||2|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Cabarrus College of Health Sciences.
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in North Carolina?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in North Carolina?