Acceptance Rate 50 %
SAT Average 1,025
Tuition & Fees $31,436
Student Population 1,294
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $22,133
Catawba College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Salisbury, North Carolina. It is a Baccalaureate College - Diverse Fields by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $31,436 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 1,294 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 50% and the graduation rate is 51% last year.
The salary after graduation from Catawba College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $42,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Catawba College are $31,436. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $3,594 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Catawba. The acceptance rate of Catawba is 50% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 21%. The average graduation rate is 51% and the transfer-out rate is 49%. The average received amount of financial aid is $22,133 and 95% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,294 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
Catawba offers 44 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Catawba College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
|ROTC||Army, Air Force|
(Typical Annual Charge: $4,300)
Catawba College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require recommendations in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in North Carolina?