Online Degree Program Not Offered
Online Courses Undergraduate
Tuition & Fees $31,436
Catawba College offers the online courses for undergraduate programs. To complete the program, students may need to campus for other courses or required work. For graduate programs, Catawba College does not offer the distance education programs and courses. Total 153 students have took some online courses at Catawba College.The 2021 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $31,436 at Catawba College Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Catawba College
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Tuition & Fees*||$31,436 (Undergraduate)|
Catawba College offers 44 programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $31,436 at Catawba College. The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees are increased by 3.00% compared to the previous year. Next table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$29,920||$30,520||$30,520||$31,436|
At Catawba College, 153 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 1,294 students.
|In Some Online Classes||153||153||0|
|Not In Online Classes||1,141||1,136||5|
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require recommendations in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in North Carolina?