Graduate Program 1 Programs
Graduate Enrollment 31
Offered Award Levels Master's
Tuition & Fees $28,343
Cabarrus College of Health Sciences offers 1 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Total 31 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at Cabarrus College of Health Sciences. For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $28,343. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Cabarrus College of Health Sciences.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (1 programs)|
|Online Graduate Programs||Not reported. |
Request recent information for Online Graduate Programs
|Tuition & Fees||$28,343|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||31 graduate students|
It offers 1 graduate programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $28,343 at Cabarrus College of Health Sciences. The 2021 graduate tuition & fees are increased by 2.95% compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$25,836||$26,701||$27,530||$28,343|
At Cabarrus College of Health Sciences, 31 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 2 male and 29 female students. At the school, all graduate students are enrolled with full-time status. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At Cabarrus College of Health Sciences, 31 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 31 students.
|In Some Online Classes||31|
|Not In Online Classes||0|
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in North Carolina?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in North Carolina?