Acceptance Rate 85 %
SAT Average 1,077
Tuition & Fees $30,266
Student Population 636
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $21,320
Salem College is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $30,266 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 636 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 85% and the graduation rate is 66% last year.
The salary after graduation from Salem College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $37,400. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Salem's tuition & fees is $30,266. For graduate programs, its 2022 average tuition & fees is $8,220.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Salem. The acceptance rate of Salem is 85% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 16%. The average graduation rate is 66% and the transfer-out rate is 26%.
The average received amount of financial aid is $21,320 and 97% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 636 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Salem College is 85 %.
Graduation Rate for Salem College is 66 %
Transfer-out Rate for Salem College is 26 %
Retention Rate for Salem College is 72 %
Student Population for Salem College is 636
Student to Faculty Ratio for Salem College is 11 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
11 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $21,320 at Salem College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||601 S Church St, Winston-Salem, NC 27101|
|Net Price Calculator||https://www.salem.edu/net-price-calculator|
Salem offers 52 major programs through online and on-site education where 1 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||5||0|
Salem College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
|ROTC||Army, Air Force|
(Typical Annual Charge: $5,860)
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require recommendations in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in North Carolina?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in North Carolina?