Acceptance Rate 80 %
SAT Average 1,025
Tuition & Fees $30,266
Student Population 842
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $22,025
Salem College (Salem) is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Salem College is $30,266 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and total 842 students are enrolled into Salem. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 80% and the graduation rate is 59% last year.
The salary after graduation from Salem College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $37,400. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Salem College tuition and fees are $30,266 for all students. For graduate schools, its 2020 tuition and fees are $8,220 for all graduate students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Salem. The acceptance rate of Salem is 80% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 16%. The average graduation rate is 59% and the transfer-out rate is 27%. The average received amount of financial aid is $22,025 and 91% of undergraduate students received grants of scholarship aid. Total 842 students are attending Salem including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1.
Salem offers 52 major programs through online and on-site education where 1 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||5||0|
Salem College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
|ROTC||Army, Air Force|
(Typical Annual Charge: $5,860)
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in North Carolina?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in North Carolina?