Acceptance Rate 79.95%
SAT Score 1,025
ACT Score 20
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 79.95% at Salem College where a total of 833 students applied and 666 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,025 and the average ACT score is 20. It requires three items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Salem College.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$30|
|Graduate Application Fees||$30|
|Average Test Scores||1,025 SAT / 20 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences|
At Salem, 56 applicants (51% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 69 applicants (63%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,025 and the average ACT score is 20 at Salem. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,140 and 25th percentile score is 910. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 68 and the 25th percentile score is 47. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Salem.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||460||580|
Salem College requires 3 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), TOEFL) and recommends 2 articles (Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 2 item(s) (High School Rank, Admission Test Scores) are considered but not required to submit. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Salem College
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||△|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Salem College is Four-one-four plan. Salem College accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences. Next table describes credits that Salem College accepts.
|Calendar System||Four-one-four plan|
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in North Carolina?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in North Carolina?