Tuition & Fees $6,479
Student Population 96
Shepherds Theological Seminary is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Cary, North Carolina. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $6,479 for undergraduate students. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 96 students are enrolled.
For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $7,115 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Shepherds Theological Seminary. A total of 96 students is attending .
Shepherds Theological Seminary offers 1 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Shepherds Theological Seminary offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Shepherds Theological Seminary has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require recommendations in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in North Carolina?