Acceptance Rate 46.98%
SAT Score 882
ACT Score 16
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 46.98% at Johnson C Smith University where a total of 6,168 students applied and 2,898 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 882 and the average ACT score is 16. It requires four items and recommends 1 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Johnson C Smith University.
At JCSU, 236 applicants (72% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 129 applicants (39%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 882 and the average ACT score is 16 at JCSU. SAT 75th percentile score is 960 and 25th percentile score is 803. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 51 and the 25th percentile score is 40. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at JCSU.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||410||490|
Johnson C Smith University requires 4 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Recommendations, Admission Test Scores) and recommends 1 articles (TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Johnson C Smith University
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✗|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Johnson C Smith University is Semester. Johnson C Smith University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that Johnson C Smith University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in North Carolina?