Online Degree Program Not Offered
Online Courses Undergraduate
Tuition & Fees $25,880
Chowan University offers the online courses for undergraduate programs. To complete the program, students may need to campus for other courses or required work. For graduate programs, Chowan University does not offer the distance education programs and courses. Total 11 students have enrolled online exclusively and 233 students have took some online courses at Chowan University.The 2021 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $25,880 at Chowan University Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Chowan University
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Tuition & Fees*||$25,880 (Undergraduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||11|
Chowan University offers 28 programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $25,880 at Chowan University. The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees are increased by 1.57% compared to the previous year. Next table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$24,480||$24,980||$25,480||$25,880|
At Chowan University, 11 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 233 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 1,399 students.
|In Some Online Classes||233||233||0|
|Not In Online Classes||1,155||1,151||4|
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in North Carolina?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in North Carolina?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in North Carolina?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in North Carolina?