Online Degree Program Graduate
Online Courses Graduate
Number of Online Programs 1 Programs
Offered Award Levels MS
Tuition & Fees $39,952
Meredith College offers the distance education programs for some graduate programs. A student is able to complete all the required coursework via distance education for the program. For undergraduate programs, Meredith College does not offer the distance education programs and courses. Total 2 students have enrolled online exclusively and 44 students have took some online courses at Meredith College.The 2021 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $39,952 at Meredith College Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Meredith College
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Number of Online Programs Offered||Total 1 Online Major Programs|
|Offered Awarded Levels by Distance Education||Master: 1 programs|
|Tuition & Fees*||$11,629 (Graduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||2|
Meredith College offers 64 programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Master's degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees is $11,629 at Meredith College The graduate tuition & fees are increased by 3.35% compared to the previous year. Next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$13,110||$11,573||$11,629||$12,019|
At Meredith College, 2 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 44 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 1,905 students.
|In Some Online Classes||44||0||44|
|Not In Online Classes||1,859||1,603||256|
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in North Carolina?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in North Carolina?