Watts School of Nursing 2021 Tuition & Fees and COA
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees at Watts School of Nursing is $15,944.
|Tuition & Fees||$15,944|
|Books & Supplies||-|
|Room & Board||-|
|Average Financial Aid||$4,897|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$11,046|
|***Watts School of Nursing does not have on-campus living facilities.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For the academic year 2019-2020, the undergraduate tuition & fees are $15,944. The undergraduate tuition rates are increased by 0.50% compared to academic year 2018-2019.
|2017||2018||2019||2020||Tuition & Fees||$15,166||$15,666||$15,864||$15,944|
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in North Carolina?