Graduate Rate 45.78%
Retention Rate 65%
Graduation Rates at BAC
At Belmont Abbey College, the graduation rates was 45.78% (141 students out of 308 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 75 male and 66 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Graduation Rates By Gender
The following table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Belmont Abbey College. Last year, the graduation rate was 45.78%. where 141 students out of 308 candidate completed their degree.
BS Degree Graduation Rates By Completion Periods
121 students completed their course in 4 years and 18 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 2 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||39.29%||33.52%||47.62%|
Graduation Rates By Race
The following table and chart show graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||66.67%
Non-resident Alien Graduation Rates
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Belmont Abbey College, 6 of 8 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 75.00%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Belmont Abbey College, the retention rate is 65%.
Know about North Carolina Colleges
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- Which colleges grant Credit for military training in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in North Carolina?