Acceptance Rate 59 %
SAT Average 900
Tuition & Fees $18,513
Student Population 534
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $15,979
Bennett College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Greensboro, North Carolina. It is a Baccalaureate College - Diverse Fields by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $18,513 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 534 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 59% and the graduation rate is 63% last year.
The salary after graduation from Bennett College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $32,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Bennett College are $18,513.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Bennett. The acceptance rate of Bennett is 59% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 3%. The average graduation rate is 63% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $15,979 and 81% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 534 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1.
Bennett offers 16 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Bennett College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|ROTC||Army, Air Force|
(Typical Annual Charge: $4,074)
Bennett College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in North Carolina?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in North Carolina?