Acceptance Rate 59 %
SAT Average 900
Tuition & Fees $18,513
Student Population 534
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $15,979
Bennett College (Bennett) is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Greensboro, North Carolina. It is a Baccalaureate College - Diverse Fields by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Bennett College is $18,513 for undergraduate students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 534 students are enrolled into Bennett. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 59% and the graduation rate is 63% last year.
The salary after graduation from Bennett College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $32,700. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Bennett College tuition and fees are $18,513 for all students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Bennett. The acceptance rate of Bennett is 59% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 3%. The average graduation rate is 63% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $15,979 and 81% of undergraduate students received grants of scholarship aid. Total 534 students are attending Bennett and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1.
Bennett offers 16 major programs through online and on-site education where 0 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Bennett College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|ROTC||Army, Air Force|
(Typical Annual Charge: $4,074)
Bennett College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in North Carolina?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in North Carolina?