Total Enrollment 1,517
BAC Student Population
There are 1,517 students including 1,507 undergraduate and 10 graduate students at Belmont Abbey College for academic year 2021-2022. By attending status, there are 1,371 full-time and 146 part-time students with gender distribution of 784 male and 733 female students. Belmont Abbey College is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 32 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Student Gender Distribution
Belmont Abbey College has a total enrollment of 1,517 with a gender distribution of 51.68% male (784 students) and 48.32% female (733 students). There are 784 male and 723 female students in undergraduate school and 0 male and 10 female students are attending graduate school at Belmont Abbey College.
Enrollment by Attending Status
Belmont Abbey College has 1,371 full-time and 146 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 1,363 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 144 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 8 students are full-time and 2 are part-time students.
Distance Learning (Online Class) Enrollment
At Belmont Abbey College, 32 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 312 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 1,517 students.
|In Some Online Classes||312||312||0|
|Not In Online Classes||1,173||1,173||0|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Belmont Abbey College. There are 10 American Indian/Native American, 959 White, 161 Black/African American, 27 Asian, 50 Hispanic, 3 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 136 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||10||6||4|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||3||2||1|
Student Age Distribution
The following table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Belmont Abbey College.
Know about North Carolina Colleges
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in North Carolina?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in North Carolina?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in North Carolina?