Graduate Rate 31.58%
Transfer-Out Rate 11%
Retention Rate 65%
At Mid-Atlantic Christian University, the graduation rates was 31.58% (12 students out of 38 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 2 male and 10 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Mid-Atlantic Christian University. Last year, the graduation rate was 31.58%. where 12 students out of 38 candidate completed their degree.
5 students completed their course in 4 years and 3 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 0 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||13.16%||0.00%||20.00%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.00%
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Mid-Atlantic Christian University is 10.53% (4 out of 38 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Mid-Atlantic Christian University, the retention rate is 65%.
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in North Carolina?