Tuition & Fees $10,740
Student Population 11
Miami-Jacobs Career College-Dayton is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Dayton, Ohio. It is an Associate's - Private Not-for-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $10,740 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 11 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Miami-Jacobs Career College-Dayton varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $27,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Miami-Jacobs Career College-Dayton are $10,740.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Miami-Jacobs Career College-Dayton. A total of 11 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 8 to 1.
Miami-Jacobs Career College-Dayton offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Miami-Jacobs Career College-Dayton offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Miami-Jacobs Career College-Dayton has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Ohio?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Ohio?