Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 10,391
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 61%
Average Aid Amount $11,059
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 2,928
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 77%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 10,391 students (61% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $11,059. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 2,928 students (77% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Miami University-Oxford is $16,223 for Ohio residents and $36,650 for out-of-state students, for reference.
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Ohio?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Ohio?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Ohio?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Ohio?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Ohio?