Student Population 209
Michigan School of Psychology is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Farmington Hills, Michigan. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - professional practice. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 209 students are enrolled.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at MiSPP. A total of 209 students is attending .
Student Population for Michigan School of Psychology is 209
|Address||26811 Orchard Lake Rd., Farmington Hills, MI 48334-4512|
MiSPP offers 3 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Master's Degree||1||0|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
Michigan School of Psychology does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Michigan?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Michigan?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Michigan?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Michigan?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Michigan?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Michigan?