Student Population 229
Middle Tennessee School of Anesthesia Inc is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Madison, Tennessee. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - professional practice. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 229 students are enrolled.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at MTSA. A total of 229 students is attending .
Student Population for Middle Tennessee School of Anesthesia Inc is 229
MTSA offers 1 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
Middle Tennessee School of Anesthesia Inc offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Tennessee?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Tennessee?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Tennessee?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Tennessee?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Tennessee?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Tennessee?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Tennessee?