Tuition & Fees $13,428
Student Population 6,106
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,632
Graduation Rate 25 %
Middlesex Community College (MxCC) is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Middletown, Connecticut. It is a Associate's - Public Rural-serving Medium by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Middlesex Community College is $4,476 for Connecticut residents and $13,428 for out-of-state students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 6,106 students are enrolled into MxCC.
The salary after graduation from Middlesex Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $37,900. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Middlesex Community College tuition and fees are $4,476 for Connecticut residents and $13,428 for non-residents.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at MxCC. Total 6,106 students are attending MxCC and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,632 and 47 students received grants of scholarship aid (0.91% of total undergraduate students). Total 6,106 students are attending MxCC and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
|Address||100 Training Hill Rd, Middletown, CT 06457-4829|
|Net Price Calculator||www.commnet.edu/finaid/netprice/f_npcalc.htm|
MxCC offers 58 major programs through online and on-site education where 0 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||22||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||3||0|
Middlesex Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Middlesex Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Connecticut?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Connecticut?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Connecticut?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Connecticut?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Connecticut?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Connecticut?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Connecticut?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Connecticut?