Acceptance Rate 79.25%
SAT Score 1,025
ACT Score 20
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 79.25% at Midwestern State University where a total of 3,808 students applied and 3,018 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,025 and the average ACT score is 20. It requires four items and recommends 1 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Midwestern State University.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$40|
|Graduate Application Fees||$50|
|Average Test Scores||1,025 SAT / 20 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
At MSU, 625 applicants (73% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 387 applicants (45%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,025 and the average ACT score is 20 at MSU. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,120 and 25th percentile score is 930. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 66 and the 25th percentile score is 48. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at MSU.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||470||570|
Midwestern State University requires 4 item(s) (High School Rank, High School Record (or Transcript), Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) and recommends 1 articles (High School GPA) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Midwestern State University
|High School GPA||✓|
|High School Rank||✔|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✗|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Midwestern State University is Semester. Midwestern State University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Midwestern State University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Texas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Texas?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Texas?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Texas?