Tuition & Fees $8,520
Student Population 12,645
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,776
Graduation Rate 36 %
MiraCosta College is a public, 4 or more years institute located in Oceanside, California. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Small by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2022 tuition & fees are $1,152 for California residents and $8,520 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 12,645 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from MiraCosta College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $34,300. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, tuition and fees of MiraCosta College are $1,152 for California residents and $8,520 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at MiraCosta. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,776 and 53% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 12,645 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 19 to 1.
Graduation Rate for MiraCosta College is 36 %
Transfer-out Rate for MiraCosta College is 13 %
Retention Rate for MiraCosta College is 100 %
Student Population for MiraCosta College is 12,645
Student to Faculty Ratio for MiraCosta College is 19 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
19 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,776 at MiraCosta College.
Financial Aid Amount
MiraCosta offers 171 major programs through online and on-site education where 2 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||57||1|
|One but less than two years certificate||33||0|
MiraCosta College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
MiraCosta College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in California?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in California?
- How many colleges require recommendations in California?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in California?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in California?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in California?