Acceptance Rate 72 %
Tuition & Fees $10,170
Student Population 172
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $7,916
Graduation Rate 14 %
Mirrer Yeshiva Cent Institute is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Brooklyn, New York. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship. The 2021 tuition & fees are $10,170 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 172 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 72% and the graduation rate is 14% last year.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Mirrer Yeshiva Cent Institute are $10,170. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $10,670 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Mirrer Yeshiva Cent Institute. The acceptance rate of Mirrer Yeshiva Cent Institute is 72% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 67%. The average graduation rate is 14% and the transfer-out rate is 63%. The average received amount of financial aid is $7,916 and 94% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 172 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 7 to 1.
Mirrer Yeshiva Cent Institute offers 4 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||1||0|
Mirrer Yeshiva Cent Institute does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $3,615)
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in New York?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in New York?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in New York?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in New York?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in New York?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in New York?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in New York?