Acceptance Rate 78 %
Tuition & Fees $35,775
Student Population 599
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $21,441
Graduation Rate 59 %
Mitchell College is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in New London, Connecticut. It is a Baccalaureate College - Diverse Fields by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $35,775 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 599 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 78% and the graduation rate is 59% last year.
The salary after graduation from Mitchell College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $34,000. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Mitchell's tuition & fees is $35,775.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Mitchell. The acceptance rate of Mitchell is 78% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 11%. The average graduation rate is 59% and the transfer-out rate is 24%.
The average received amount of financial aid is $21,441 and 87% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 599 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 14 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Mitchell College is 78 %.
Graduation Rate for Mitchell College is 59 %
Transfer-out Rate for Mitchell College is 24 %
Retention Rate for Mitchell College is 70 %
Student Population for Mitchell College is 599
Student to Faculty Ratio for Mitchell College is 14 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
14 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $21,441 at Mitchell College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||437 Pequot Avenue, New London, CT 6320|
|Net Price Calculator||npc.collegeboard.org/app/mitchell|
Mitchell offers 18 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Mitchell College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides teacher certification programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $6,200)
Mitchell College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Connecticut?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Connecticut?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Connecticut?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Connecticut?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Connecticut?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Connecticut?