Acceptance Rate 78 %
Tuition & Fees $34,050
Student Population 665
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $18,095
Graduation Rate 43 %
Mitchell College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in New London, Connecticut. It is a Baccalaureate College - Diverse Fields by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees are $34,050 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 665 students are enrolled in. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 78% and the graduation rate is 43% last year.
The salary after graduation from Mitchell College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $34,000. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2019-2020, tuition and fees of Mitchell College are $34,050.
The following chart illustrates the 2020 key academic statistics at Mitchell. The acceptance rate of Mitchell is 78% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 14%. The average graduation rate is 43% and the transfer-out rate is 48%. The average received amount of financial aid is $18,095 and 87% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 665 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
Mitchell offers 20 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||3||0|
Mitchell College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides teacher certification programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $6,200)
Mitchell College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Connecticut?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Connecticut?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Connecticut?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Connecticut?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Connecticut?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Connecticut?