Total Enrollment 86
Modern Welding School has a total enrollment of 86 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 64 full-time and 22 part-time students with gender distribution of 84 male and 2 female students.
Modern Welding School has a total enrollment of 86 with a gender distribution of 97.67% male (84 students) and 2.33% female (2 students).
Modern Welding School has 64 full-time and 22 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 64 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 22 students are attending with part-time status.
Modern Welding School does not offer the distance learning opportunity.
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Modern Welding School. There are 2 American Indian/Native American, 61 White, 3 Black/African American, 16 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 4 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||2||2||0|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||16||16||0|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Modern Welding School.
- How many colleges require recommendations in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in New York?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in New York?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in New York?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in New York?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in New York?