Tuition & Fees $17,750
Student Population 67
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,815
Graduation Rate 76 %
Moler Hollywood Beauty Academy is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Cincinnati, Ohio. It is a non-degree granting school.The 2021 tuition & fees are $17,750 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 67 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Moler Hollywood Beauty Academy varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $17,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Moler Hollywood Beauty Academy are $17,750.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Moler Hollywood Beauty Academy. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,815 and 98% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 67 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 17 to 1.
Moler Hollywood Beauty Academy offers 3 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||1||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
Moler Hollywood Beauty Academy does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Ohio?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Ohio?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Ohio?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Ohio?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Ohio?