Tuition & Fees $10,368
Student Population 12,273
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $6,011
Graduation Rate 25 %
Monroe Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Rochester, New York. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Large by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $5,662 for New York residents and $10,368 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 12,273 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Monroe Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $35,500. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Monroe Community College are $5,662 for New York residents and $10,368 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Monroe CC. The average received amount of financial aid is $6,011 and 64% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 12,273 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 21 to 1.
Monroe CC offers 143 major programs through online and on-site education where 8 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||1||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||52||1|
Monroe Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $2,000)
Monroe Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in New York?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in New York?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in New York?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?