Tuition & Fees $7,800
Student Population 9
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,500
It is a non-degree granting school.Montessori Casa International is a private (not-for-profit), less than 2 years institute located in Denver, Colorado. The 2021 tuition & fees are $7,800 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 9 students are enrolled.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Montessori Casa International. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,500 and 8% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 9 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1.
Student Population for Montessori Casa International is 9
Student to Faculty Ratio for Montessori Casa International is 9 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
9 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,500 at Montessori Casa International.
Financial Aid Amount
Montessori Casa International offers 1 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
Montessori Casa International does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Colorado?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Colorado?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Colorado?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Colorado?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Colorado?