Tuition & Fees $14,826
Student Population 1,228
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $6,446
Graduation Rate 47 %
Morgan Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Fort Morgan, Colorado. It is a Associate's - Private Not-for-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees are $3,738 for Colorado residents and $14,826 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 1,228 students are enrolled in.
The salary after graduation from Morgan Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $34,000. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2019-2020, tuition and fees of Morgan Community College are $3,738 for Colorado residents and $14,826 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2020 key academic statistics at Morgan CC. The average received amount of financial aid is $6,446 and 37% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,228 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1.
Morgan CC offers 36 major programs through online and on-site education where 1 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||13||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||9||1|
Morgan Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Morgan Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Colorado?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Colorado?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Colorado?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Colorado?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Colorado?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Colorado?