Total Enrollment 1,200
There are 1,200 students including 639 undergraduate and 561 graduate students at Mount Mary University for academic year 2020-2021. By attending status, there are 1,033 full-time and 167 part-time students with gender distribution of 48 male and 1,152 female students. Mount Mary University is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 153 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Mount Mary University has a total enrollment of 1,200 with a gender distribution of 4.00% male (48 students) and 96.00% female (1,152 students). There are 1 male and 638 female students in undergraduate school and 47 male and 514 female students are attending graduate school at Mount Mary University.
Mount Mary University has 1,033 full-time and 167 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 577 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 62 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 456 students are full-time and 105 are part-time students.
At Mount Mary University, 153 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 427 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 1,200 students. In undergraduate schools, 392 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 188 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||427||384||43|
|Not In Online Classes||620||247||373|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Mount Mary University. There are 5 American Indian/Native American, 651 White, 146 Black/African American, 64 Asian, 219 Hispanic, 1 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 5 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||5||1||4|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||1||0||1|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Mount Mary University.
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Wisconsin?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Wisconsin?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Wisconsin?