Graduate Rate 64.29%
Retention Rate 67%
At Mount Mercy University, the graduation rates was 64.29% (99 students out of 154 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 22 male and 77 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Mount Mercy University. Last year, the graduation rate was 64.29%. where 99 students out of 154 candidate completed their degree.
78 students completed their course in 4 years and 20 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 1 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||50.65%||32.50%||57.02%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.00%
|Two or More Races||0.00%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Mount Mercy University, 7 of 13 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 53.85%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Mount Mercy University, the retention rate is 67%.
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Iowa?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Iowa?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Iowa?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Iowa?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Iowa?