Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 1,602
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 88%
Average Aid Amount $16,975
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 338
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 99%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 1,602 students (88% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $16,975. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 338 students (99% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Mount Vernon Nazarene University is $31,610, for reference.
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Ohio?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Ohio?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Ohio?