Online Degree Program Undergraduate
Online Courses Undergraduate
2023 Tuition & Fees $17,136
Distance Learning Opportunities (Online Classes) at MTI College
MTI College offers the distance education programs only for some undergraduate programs. A student is able to complete all the required coursework via distance education for the program.
Total 323 students have took some online courses at MTI College.
The 2023 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $17,136 at MTI College.
The following table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at MTI College.
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Tuition & Fees*||$17,136 (Undergraduate)|
Offered Online Degrees at MTI
MTI College offers 20 programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs.
The following table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than 1 year certificate||7||0|
|1-2 years certificate Programs||8||0|
|2-4 years certificate Programs||1||0|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For academic year -1-0, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $17,136 at MTI College.
The following table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 5 years.
* The tuition & fees is for regular (traditional) degree program and for online programs, tuition rate may differ from it.
Request information to get exact tuition rate.
|Tuition & Fees||-||-||-||-||-|
Enrolled Students in Online Learning
At MTI College, 323 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 555 students.
|In Some Online Classes||323||323|
|Not In Online Classes||232||232|
Know about California Colleges
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in California?
- How many colleges are Historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in California?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in California?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in California?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in California?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in California?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in California?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in California?