Acceptance Rate 81 %
Tuition & Fees $16,050
Student Population 787
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,478
Graduation Rate 65 %
MTI College is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Sacramento, California. It is a Associate's - Private Not-for-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees are $16,050 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 787 students are enrolled in. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 81% and the graduation rate is 65% last year.
The salary after graduation from MTI College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $34,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2019-2020, tuition and fees of MTI College are $16,050.
The following chart illustrates the 2020 key academic statistics at MTI. The acceptance rate of MTI is 81% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 91%. The average graduation rate is 65% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,478 and 73% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 787 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 21 to 1.
MTI offers 19 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||7||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||8||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
MTI College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
MTI College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in California?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in California?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in California?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in California?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in California?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in California?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in California?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in California?