2023 Tuition & Fees $15,000
Student Population 135
Students:Faculty 2 : 1
National American University-Roseville is a private (for-profit), four-years institute located in Roseville, Minnesota. It is a Baccalaureate/Associate's College by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $15,000 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 135 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from National American University-Roseville varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $39,500. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, National American University-Roseville's tuition & fees is $15,000.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at National American University-Roseville. A total of 135 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 2 to 1.
Student Population for National American University-Roseville is 135
Student to Faculty Ratio for National American University-Roseville is 2 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
2 to 1
National American University-Roseville offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
National American University-Roseville does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
National American University-Roseville has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Minnesota?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Minnesota?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Minnesota?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Minnesota?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Minnesota?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Minnesota?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Minnesota?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Minnesota?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Minnesota?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Minnesota?