2023 Tuition & Fees $9,900
Student Population 125
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $2,747
Graduation Rate 58 %
Students:Faculty 12 : 1
It is a non-degree granting school.National Career Institute is a private (for-profit), less than 2-years institute located in East Orange, New Jersey.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $9,900 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 125 students are enrolled.
The following table and chart illustrate the tuition & fees for the largest program at National Career Institute in the academic year 2022-2023. The largest vocational program is Electrician and the tuition & fees is $9,900.
|Program Name||Tuition & Fees|
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at National Career Institute.
The average received amount of financial aid is $2,747 and 66% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 125 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
Graduation Rate for National Career Institute is 58 %
Retention Rate for National Career Institute is 76 %
Student Population for National Career Institute is 125
Student to Faculty Ratio for National Career Institute is 12 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
12 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $2,747 at National Career Institute.
Financial Aid Amount
National Career Institute offers 6 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less Than 1 Year Certificate||4||0|
|1-2 Years Certificate||2||0|
National Career Institute offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
National Career Institute has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in New Jersey?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in New Jersey?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in New Jersey?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in New Jersey?
- How much is Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in New Jersey?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in New Jersey?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in New Jersey?