Online Degree Program Undergraduate, Graduate
Online Courses Undergraduate, Graduate
Number of Online Programs 136 Programs
Offered Award Levels Associate, BS, MS, Doctorate, Certificate, Post-Graduate
2023 Tuition & Fees $13,320
National University offers the distance education programs for both undergraduate and graduate programs. A student is able to complete all the required coursework via distance education for the program.
Total 11,960 students have enrolled online exclusively and 1,745 students have took some online courses at National University.
The 2023 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $13,320 at National University.
The following table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at National University.
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Number of Online Programs Offered||Total 136 Online Major Programs|
|Offered Awarded Levels via Distance Education||Associate: 9 programs|
Bachelor: 52 programs
Master: 53 programs
Less than 12 weeks certificate: 1 programs
Less than 1 year certificate: 1 programs
1-2 year certificate: 4 programs
Post-BS certificate: 9 programs
Post-MS certificate: 3 programs
|Tuition & Fees*||$13,320 (Undergraduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||11,960|
National University offers 136 programs through online completely. Through distance learning, it offers Associate's, Bachelor's, Master's, Less than 12 weeks certificate, Less than 1 year certificate, 1-2 years certificate, Post-BS Certificate and Post-MS Certificate degree and/or programs.
The following table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than 12 weeks certificate||1||1|
|Less than 1 year certificate||1||1|
|1-2 years certificate Programs||4||4|
For academic year 2022-2023, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $13,320 at National University. The 2023 undergraduate tuition & fees are stayed the same compared to the previous year.
The following table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 5 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$13,320||$13,320||$13,320||$13,320||$13,320|
For academic year 2022-2023, the average graduate program tuition & fees is $15,912 at National University The graduate tuition & fees are increased by 2.79% compared to the previous year.
The following table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 5 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$15,480||$15,480||$15,480||$15,480||$15,912|
At National University, 11,960 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 1,745 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 17,135 students.
In undergraduate schools, 5,350 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 8,355 students join some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||1,745||549||1,196|
|Not In Online Classes||3,430||2,298||1,132|
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in California?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in California?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in California?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in California?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in California?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in California?
- What is The Average Students to Faculty Ratio in California?