Acceptance Rate 42 %
Tuition & Fees $33,396
Student Population 121
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $20,949
Graduation Rate 29 %
Providence Christian College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Pasadena, California. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $33,396 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 121 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 42% and the graduation rate is 29% last year.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Providence Christian College are $33,396.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Providence Christian. The acceptance rate of Providence Christian is 42% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 51%. The average graduation rate is 29% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $20,949 and 100% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 121 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Providence Christian College is 42 %.
Graduation Rate for Providence Christian College is 29 %
Retention Rate for Providence Christian College is 77 %
Student Population for Providence Christian College is 121
Student to Faculty Ratio for Providence Christian College is 15 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
15 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $20,949 at Providence Christian College.
Financial Aid Amount
Providence Christian offers 1 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Providence Christian College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $3,928)
- What is The Average Retention Rate in California?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in California?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in California?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in California?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in California?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in California?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in California?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in California?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in California?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in California?