Acceptance Rate 42 %
Tuition & Fees $33,396
Student Population 121
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $20,949
Graduation Rate 29 %
Providence Christian College is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Pasadena, California. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $33,396 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 121 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 42% and the graduation rate is 29% last year.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Providence Christian's tuition & fees is $33,396.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Providence Christian. The acceptance rate of Providence Christian is 42% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 51%. The average graduation rate is 29% and no students have transferred out from the school.
The average received amount of financial aid is $20,949 and 100% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 121 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Providence Christian College is 42 %.
Graduation Rate for Providence Christian College is 29 %
Retention Rate for Providence Christian College is 77 %
Student Population for Providence Christian College is 121
Student to Faculty Ratio for Providence Christian College is 15 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
15 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $20,949 at Providence Christian College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||464 E Walnut St, Pasadena, CA 91101|
|Net Price Calculator||www.providencecc.edu/NetPriceCalculator/npcalc.htm|
Providence Christian offers 1 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Providence Christian College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $3,928)
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in California?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in California?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in California?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in California?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in California?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in California?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in California?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in California?
- How many colleges require the high school record in California?