Tuition & Fees $36,908
Student Population 761
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $22,778
Graduation Rate 33 %
Marymount California University is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Rancho Palos Verdes, California. It is a Baccalaureate College - Diverse Fields by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $36,908 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 761 students are enrolled in.
The salary after graduation from Marymount California University varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $42,000. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Marymount California University are $36,908. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $15,375 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Marymount California. The average received amount of financial aid is $22,778 and 83% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 761 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 17 to 1.
Marymount California offers 12 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Marymount California University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
Marymount California University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in California?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in California?
- How many colleges require the high school record in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in California?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in California?