Samuel Merritt University is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Oakland, California. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and total 2,054 students are enrolled into Samuel Merritt University. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - professional practice.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Samuel Merritt University tuition and fees are $47,420 for all students. For graduate school, its 2020 tuition and fees are $49,040 for all graduate students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Samuel Merritt University. Total 2,054 students are attending Samuel Merritt University including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $10,638 and 57 students received grants of scholarship aid (6.76% of total undergraduate students). Total 2,054 students are attending Samuel Merritt University including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
|Address||3100 Telegraph Avenue, Oakland, CA 94609|
Samuel Merritt University offers 10 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Master's Degree||1||1|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||3||1|
Samuel Merritt University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
Samuel Merritt University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in California?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in California?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in California?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in California?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in California?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in California?