Student Population 87
Starr King School for the Ministry is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Oakland, California. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 87 students are enrolled.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Starr King School for the Ministry. A total of 87 students is attending .
Student Population for Starr King School for the Ministry is 87
|Address||5000 MacArthur Blvd, Oakland, CA 94613-1209|
|Net Price Calculator||www.sksm.edu/|
Starr King School for the Ministry offers 5 major programs through online completely. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||2||2|
Starr King School for the Ministry offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Starr King School for the Ministry has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in California?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in California?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in California?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in California?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in California?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in California?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in California?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in California?