2023 Tuition & Fees $20,725
Student Population 259
Students:Faculty 8 : 1
Coleman University is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in San Diego, California. It is a Other technology-related school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $20,725 for undergraduate students. The graduate school tuition & fees is $23,000.
The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 259 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Coleman University varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $52,400. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
Explore Coleman University
2023 Tuition & Fees
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Coleman's tuition & fees is $20,725. For graduate programs, its 2023 average tuition & fees is $23,000.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Coleman. A total of 259 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 8 to 1.
Retention Rate for Coleman University is 50 %
Student Population for Coleman University is 259
Student to Faculty Ratio for Coleman University is 8 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
8 to 1
Coleman offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Special Learning Opportunities
Coleman University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
Coleman University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Know about California Colleges
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in California?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in California?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in California?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in California?