Tuition & Fees $20,725
Student Population 259
Graduation Rate 48 %
Coleman University is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in San Diego, California. It is a Other technology-related school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $20,725 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 259 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Coleman University varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $52,400. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Coleman University are $20,725. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $23,000 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Coleman. A total of 259 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 8 to 1.
Coleman offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Coleman University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
Coleman University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in California?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in California?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in California?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in California?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in California?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in California?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in California?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in California?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in California?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in California?