Tuition & Fees $26,175
Student Population 760
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $6,159
Graduation Rate 46 %
Columbia College Hollywood is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Tarzana, California. It is a School of art, music, and design by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $26,175 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 760 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Columbia College Hollywood varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $39,500. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Columbia College Hollywood's tuition & fees is $26,175.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Columbia College Hollywood.
The average received amount of financial aid is $6,159 and 78% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 760 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Columbia College Hollywood is 46 %
Transfer-out Rate for Columbia College Hollywood is 1 %
Retention Rate for Columbia College Hollywood is 51 %
Student Population for Columbia College Hollywood is 760
Student to Faculty Ratio for Columbia College Hollywood is 12 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
12 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $6,159 at Columbia College Hollywood.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||18618 Oxnard St, Tarzana, CA 91356-1411|
|Net Price Calculator||https://columbiacollege.edu/admissions/financial-aid-overview/net-price-calculator/|
Columbia College Hollywood offers 9 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Columbia College Hollywood offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
Columbia College Hollywood has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in California?
- How many colleges require recommendations in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in California?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in California?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in California?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in California?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in California?