2023 Tuition & Fees $26,830
Student Population 68
Academy for Jewish Religion-California is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Los Angeles, California. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree.
Academy for Jewish Religion-California is affiliated with Jewish.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $26,830 for undergraduate students. The graduate school tuition & fees is $27,730.
The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 68 students are enrolled.
For graduate programs, its 2023 average tuition & fees is $27,730.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Academy for Jewish Religion-California. A total of 68 students is attending .
Student Population for Academy for Jewish Religion-California is 68
|Address||574 Hilgard Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90024|
|Net Price Calculator||www.ajrca.edu/|
Academy for Jewish Religion-California offers 4 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Academy for Jewish Religion-California offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in California?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in California?
- How many colleges require the high school record in California?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in California?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in California?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in California?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in California?