Tuition & Fees $37,649
Student Population 514
The Wright Institute is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Berkeley, California. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - other. The 2021 tuition & fees are $37,649 for undergraduate students. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 514 students are enrolled.
For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $37,650 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at The Wright Institute. A total of 514 students is attending .
Student Population for The Wright Institute is 514
The Wright Institute offers 3 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - other||1||0|
The Wright Institute does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in California?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in California?
- How many colleges require recommendations in California?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in California?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in California?