Student Population 514
The Wright Institute is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Berkeley, California. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - other. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 514 students are enrolled.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at The Wright Institute. A total of 514 students is attending .
Student Population for The Wright Institute is 514
The Wright Institute offers 3 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - other||1||0|
The Wright Institute does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in California?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in California?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in California?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in California?
- How many colleges require recommendations in California?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in California?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in California?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in California?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in California?